Attorney for Capital Market Law and Banking Law
Our lawyers are specialized in Banking and Capital Market Law. We advise you on all questions concerning savings deposits, current accounts or loans. As well as on the legal pitfalls of digitalization in the banking and capital market sector, and thus in particular cashless payments.
Competently represented regionally and nationwide with an attorney for Capital Market Law
Banking and Capital Market Law is one of those dynamic areas of law that is currently subject to consistent changes in legislation and jurisdiction. The global financial crisis in 2008 / 2009, which was triggered by the collapse of the US real estate market and which got off to a brilliant start in Europe with the Lehman bankruptcy, caused far-reaching changes and even a paradigm shift in German legislation. In addition to the focus on financial market stability, there has also been an increased sensitivity to consumer protection.
This was particularly evident, for example, in the obligation of a lender to check the creditworthiness of a borrower, which has been in place for several years. Furthermore, the protection of investors from incorrect investment advice has also been strengthened. In the media, the case law on the so-called revocation joker and processing fees became familiar. The obligatory allocation of a basic account was introduced. Early repayment fees are no longer due per se in the event of premature loan termination. Typical declaratory actions such as the diesel exhaust scandal are based on changes in civil procedural law.
As a lawyer for Capital Market Law, we are available for you throughout Germany – with a high level of professional competence and extensive practical experience.
Advice from a lawyer for Capital Market Law and Banking Law
Do you have questions about Banking and Capital Market Law? Please contact us! Our specialist lawyers will advise you on all questions in the field of Banking and Capital Market Law. In accordance with the regulations for specialist lawyers, this includes in particular:
The business relationship between the Bank and the customer, in particular the General Terms and Conditions of Business, the law governing banking contracts and the account and its special forms
- Credit Agreement Law and credit security
- Payment transactions, in especially bank transfers, direct debits, bills of exchange and cheques, EC cards and electronic/internet banking, as well as credit card business
- Special banking business – in particular within the meaning of section 1 (1) sentence 2 of the KWG – e.g. mortgage bond business, financial commission business, custody business, guarantee business, and issuing business
- Capital Market and Investment Law, in particular securities trading, investment business, alternative investment forms, asset management, asset custody
- Factoring/ Leasing
- Money laundering, data protection, bank charges
- Law of banking supervision, European Community Banking Law and Antitrust Law
As a lawyer for Capital Market Law and Banking Law, it is important to us, as with all the legal areas we handle, to provide comprehensive legal advice that takes your interests and economic factors fully into account.